Thursday, November 15, 2012

Amalayer Video becomes trending



Amalayer has become a trending topic on twitter, facebook and maybe on other social media sites. I was just curious when I saw the term “Amalayer” on facebook, what that was all about and what that term means. I viewed the video and found that this train commuter yelling at a lady guard over her failure to follow security procedures. I don’t know if the lady guard has also done something that offended her, BUT is that the right way of treating others? As if you are humiliating someone and telling to other people that “hey people! Watch me; I am lecturing this person on how to say sorry”. I am not going to be bias. For the lady guard, maybe she did something to irritate or offend the commuter that’s why the commuter reacts on that way. For the amalayer girl, she should not yell or treat the guard like that, as if she is the VIP commuter in that train. 

I like the comment of Pio Gante in Inquirer news, said:


Whoever the right and wrong in this incident, we should still act as what Golden rule says:





If we want others respect us, we should be the one who should respect others and vice versa…

BTW, the term “amalayer” derived from the phrase “I’m a liar” that Salvosa kept on shouting at Casinas. That term really become trending on twitter..ahahaha

If you want to read more and view the video about this issue just visit this http://technology.inquirer.net/20314/train-passenger-goes-ballistic-video-of-incident-goes-viral









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;